The best test preparation for the CLEP (college level examination program): freshman college composition
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP FRESHMAN COLLEGE COMPOSITION
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including college writing, the reading process, language skills and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
Què en diuen els usuaris - Escriviu una ressenya
No hem trobat cap ressenya als llocs habituals.
Word Choice Skills
Adjectives and Adverbs
Altres edicions - Mostra-ho tot
action adjective adverb agree Answer choice appear bears become beginning bird called capitalized cave change is necessary characters Choice D clause clear CLEP College Composition comma complete contains correct course describes DIRECTIONS effective English error essay evidence exam example expression feel Freshman gerund human idea incorrect indicates interesting kind language letter literature live logical marks meaning modify natural noun object original paragraph passage person phrase plural poem poet poetry practice tests preposition present pronoun provides punctuation questions quotation quote reader reason refer requires revision score sense sentence separate singular skills statement story structure student style things thoughts tion topic underlined usually verb writer wrong