« AnteriorContinua »
WIMBORNE. L. M.
1. E-ter-nal Spirit, we con- fess And sing the wonders of
197. L. M.
1. ETERNAL Spirit, we confess
And sing the wonders of Thy grace;
2. Enlightened by Thy heavenly ray,
Our shades and darkness turn to day;
3. Thy power and glory work within,
4. The troubled conscience knows Thy voice;
From GREATOREX'S Coll.
198. L. M.
1. COME, gracious Spirit, heavenly Dove,
ITALIAN HYMN. 6s & 4s.
1. Come, thou al -might-y King, Help us Thy name to sing, Help us to praise !
199. 6s & 4s.
2. JESUS, our Lord, descend; From all our foes defend, Nor let us fall;
Father all glo-rious, O'er all vic-to-rious, Come and reign over us, Ancient of days.
Let thine almighty aid
3. Come, thou incarnate Word Gird on Thy mighty sword; Our prayer attend;
Come, and Thy people bless;
4. Come, holy Comforter,
Thy sacred witness bear,
5. To Thee, great One in Three, The highest praises be,
Hence evermore; Thy sovereign majesty May we in glory see, And to eternity
Love and adore.
200. 6s & 4s.
1. GLORY to God on high!
2. Ye who surround the throne,
Ye who have felt His blood
3. Join, all ye ransomed race,
4. Soon must we change our place;
Praising His name;
To him our songs we'll bring,
༴! ་་ ༈་
heavenly King, The God of truth and grace. Join we then with sweet ac- cord, All in
201. 7s & Gs.
1. MEET and right it is to sing,
The God of truth and grace.
2. Thee, the first-born sons of light,
one thanksgiv-ing join! Holy, holy, holy Lord, E- ter - nal praise be Thine!
Praise the mystic Three in One;
3. Father, God, Thy love we praise,
Alike we glorify;
Praise by all to Thee be given,
And earth is turn'd to heaven.
202. 7s & 6s.
1. PRAISE the Lord, who reigns above, And keeps His courts below; Praise Him for His boundless love,
And all His greatness show;