« AnteriorContinua »
OLIVET. 6s & 4s.
6s & 4s.
2. May Thy rich grace impart Strength to my fainting heart, My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me,
3. While life's dark maze I tread,
4. When ends life's transient dream,
while I pray; Take all my guilt away; O let me from this day Be wholly Thine.
Thy children's cry to Thee,
A hymn of suppliant breath,
2. O Father, in that hour,
When spear, and shield, and crown,
3. By Him who bowed to take
Repeat the fifth line of each verse.
HEBER. C. M.
1. Hail, sweetest, dearest tie that binds Our glowing hearts in
Hail, 8a - cred hope that tunes our minds To har -mo- ny
703. C. M.
1. HAIL, Sweetest, dearest tie, that binds
Hail, sacred hope! that tunes our minds
2. What though the northern wintry blast
3. No lingering look, no parting sigh,.
4. O sacred hope! O blissful hope!
704. C. M.
1. LET saints below in concert sing
2. One family, we dwell in Him,
3. One army of the living God,
4. Some to their everlasting home This solemn moment fly;
And we are to the margin come,
TURNER. C. M.
1. Our souls, by love to-ge-ther knit, Ce-ment-ed, mixed in one.
hope, one heart, one mind, one voice, One hope, one heart, one mind, one voice, 'Tis heaven on
gun, One hope, one heart, one mind, one voice, 'Tis heaven on ¿.
706. C. M.
1. OUR souls, by love together knit, Cemented, mixed in one,
One hope, one heart, one mind, one voice, 'Tis heaven on earth begun.
2. Our hearts have often burned within,
3. The little cloud increases still,
The heavens are big with rain;
4. A rill, a stream, a torrent flows! But pour a mighty flood;
O sweep the nations, shake the earth, 'Till all proclaim Thee, God!
5. And when Thou mak'st Thy jewels up,
One hope, one heart, one
6. May we, a little band of love,
707. C. M.
1. BLESS'D be the dear, uniting love,
2. Joined in one Spirit to our head,
3. Partakers of the Saviour's grace,
4. But let us hasten to the day