« AnteriorContinua »
1. Sweet is the work, my God, my King, To praise Thy name, give thanks, and sing;
1. L. M.
2. Sweet is the day of sacred rest.
3. My heart shall triumph in the Lord,
And bless His works, and bless His word;
4. Fools never raise their thoughts so high;
5. But I shall share a glorious part,
6. Then shall I see, and hear, and know,
And every power find sweet employ
2. L. M.
1. How pleasant, how divinely fair,
O, Lord of hosts, Thy dwellings are!
2. My flesh would rest in Thine abode,
My panting heart cries out for God;
3. Blest are the souls that find a placo
4. Blest are the men whose hearts are set
God is their strength; and through the road
5. Cheerful they walk with growing strength,
And join in nobler worship there.