The 2,320 Funniest Quotes: The Most Hilarious Quips and One-Liners from allgreatquotes.com
ENJOY THE MOST HILARIOUS QUOTES OF ALL TIME
Presenting the best of the best from AllGreatQuotes.com, this uproarious volume features gems on every topic, from sex and money to spouses and politics. Bringing together clever remarks from celebrities, politicians, thinkers, comedians and generally funny people, this collection of snappy quotes will leave you in hysterics.
• God gave man a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
— Robin Williams
• Money can’t buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
— Spike Milligan
• Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
— Oscar Wilde
• The answers to life’s problems aren’t at the bottom of a bottle, they’re on TV!
— Homer Simpson
• When I eventually met Mr. Right, I had no idea that his fi rst name was “Always.”
— Rita Rudner
• Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
— George Burns
Què en diuen els usuaris - Escriviu una ressenya
No hem trobat cap ressenya als llocs habituals.
Altres edicions - Mostra-ho tot
American animal Anonymous attributed beautiful become beer believe Bette Davis better Bill Canada Charles comes dead death difference don’t Dorian Gray drink Earnest enemies English everything eyes feel Fields George Bernard Shaw getting girl give Groucho Marx half happy hate hell Henry Henry Kissinger Homer Simpson human husband Importance interesting Irish It’s John keep kids kill kiss Lady live look Mae West Mark Twain marriage married means mother never night once Oscar Wilde person Picture of Dorian play politician politics Robert sport stop success talk television tell There’s thing truth wife William Shakespeare Winston Churchill woman women Woody Allen wrong York young